Welcome to the wedding blog for Megan & Tommy!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Anxiously Awaiting for Baby Romo!

So to catch up on the exciting things, I'm gonna be an auntie! I'm not sure if I posted something on this topic already but whatever, I'm way too excited to care. I actually found out I think December 2008 that Tommy's sister, my future sister-in-law (duh) and her husband are expecting their 2nd child after 11 YEARS! Woah. I've known Leilani, their older daughter, since before she was born but since Tommy and I were what, 12 at the time, she was "just another baby" and not my niece. And even though I love Nani (what they call her for short) to death, this new baby is "different" in the sense that I will basically be her auntie from birth. But the most exciting, awesome, and best part is, I NAMED HER! Plus she's due to arrive around mine and Tommy's 5th anniversay, but everyone thinks she'll be much earlier.

So back to the whole naming thing. I should clarify that I wasn't asked to name her, I just suggested something after I found out the name that was on the table was dropped. I thought it was a pretty Hawaiian name (which is what they were looking for) that I would have named my own daughter if they didn't take it. But they did and I'm so happy!

So on August 22, 2009 little Kale'a Monique Romo is due!

Kale'a (Ka-lay-ah) means "Bright" in Hawaiian
And Monique is after Tommy's other sister who has the same middle name.



Aw, I love babies :)


These pictures were taking on March 30, 2009 - 20 weeks, the day we found out the baby is a girl! And we were all in the room with her! It was awesome :)







1 comment:

Graciela said...

I heard about baby Romo. Congrats!! I want to see pictures when baby arrives!!! :)