Welcome to the wedding blog for Megan & Tommy!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random stuff

So today I was just talking to Tommy and I randomly asked him what part of our relationship makes him the happiest. He told me "Our companionship. Because you're my best friend and I can tell you anything." Awww, hahaha. Well I feel the same. We were not only friends before we got into this relationship but were best friends. We did everything together, have just about everything in common, and have so much fun together even if all we're doing is watching tv. What better way to enter into a relationship? Even now, 4 1/2 years later, our relationship feels brand new. Things never get boring, we always have something to talk about, and have even been told by newer couples that they look up to us. How sweet is that. I can honestly say that this is the happiest I have ever been. Even when we have an argument, once we make up it's all worth it to have that one person in our life. The good definetly outweighs the bad. And if it didn't, we would have a huge problem, hehe.




No comments: