Welcome to the wedding blog for Megan & Tommy!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Photo Hosting Site

I decided to look for a photo hosting website to add all of mine and Tommy's photos, mainly wedding related, so we could share them with friends and family. I have about 50 million different hosting accounts (obvious over exaggeration) but wanted something "better". So I came across a list of the "9 best hosting sites" and #1 was www.dotphoto.com so I made an account. I'm not sure how many sites offer this feature but I thought it was pretty cool. We're able to make our own "website" and show whatever albumbs we choose.

Once the wedding is over we're going to ask all of our guests to go to our photo hosting site and upload whatever pictures they have from our wedding so we can add them to our collection and share them with everyone else.

Our site is up for viewing so everyone can see our Engagement, Wedding Weekend, Wedding, Trash the Dress, Honeymoon, and Project Blended photos all on one site.

Here's the web address: http://OrtizPuig.dotphoto.com

No comments: